Dylan’s Run Vineyard is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone, including those using assistive technology. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors to our website.
How to use this Website’s Tools
HTML version of this website:
Tools are provided to enhance access to alternate accessible content in this website and can be found on the upper left hand side of each webpage.
Text version of this website:
Tools to enhance access to alternate accessible content in this version of this website can be found on the upper right of each webpage.
Enlarge or reduce the text size. Another way to do this, using Internet Explorer, is to click on “Page” then “Text Size” and select the desired size.
Print the text only version of the content on the currently viewed web page.
Text only version
This feature takes you to a black and white page with the highest possible contrast.
Other Accessibility Considerations
This website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) that allows consistency among different browsers as well as enables screen readers to quickly and efficiently read the content included in this website.
A site map is included in this website to easily find any desired page.
This website can be navigated by text headings, when using newer versions of screen readers, using the following keystrokes:
- H to cycle forward through the text headings
- Shift + H to cycle backward through the text headings
- 1 to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on that level)
- Shift + 1 to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on that level)
- INSERT + F6 for a list of all headings
If using the Opera web browser, the following keys can be used to navigate the text headings:
- S to cycle forward through the text headings
- W to cycle backward through the text headings
Visit the following accessibility resources for more information:
World Wide Web Consortium - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
Section 508 –Federal Rehabilitation Act